Snackers with tuna cream
Snackers with tuna cream make an excellent finger-food for parties or evenings with friends. Ready in a moment, they are also very tasty thanks to the garnish flavoured with egg and crunchy leek leaves.
|100 g||pickled gherkins|
|a little bit of||chives|
|a little bit of||parsley|
|a little bit of||salt|
|a little bit of||pepper|
- Boil the egg for 10 minutes.
- Drain the oil from the tuna and then mix well with the mayonnaise, salt and pepper.
- Dice the gherkin and the aromatic herbs and then add to the tuna cream.
- Remove the shell and cut the boiled egg into thin slices.
- Spread the tuna cream on the Snackers and garnish with the sliced egg.