Snackers with Guacamole and cherry tomatoes
A snack that just makes you happy! If you are looking for a healthy, colourful and fun snack, this combination is perfect. Guacamole and cherry tomatoes: excite your taste buds!
|a little bit of||juice of one lemon|
|1||clove of garlic|
|a little bit of||salt|
|a little bit of||pepper|
|50 ml||balsamic vinegar|
|50 ml||red wine|
|50 ml||grape juice|
- Heat the balsamic vinegar with the red wine and the rosemary until reduced.
- When it looks like a syrup, add the grape juice and then reduce again until the desired consistency.
- Add the apple and reduce further. Remove the rosemary and let the sauce cool.
- Make the guacamole by cutting an avocado in half and removing the flesh with a spoon.
- Mix the flesh well with a crushed garlic clove, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Add a little natural yoghurt if the guacamole is too thick.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add a little sugar if it is too tart. Cut the tomatoes into four.
- Spread the guacamole on the Snackers and then fill with the cherry tomatoes.
- Dress with a few drops of the reduced balsamic vinegar or serve this on the side.