Small bread rolls
A recipe for bread that kids love to have for breakfast or even as a schooltime snack.
|580 g||Mix B - Bread-Mix|
|15 g||baking powder|
- In a mixer with the paddle set at speed 1, put all the dry ingredients.
- Then add the milk, a little at a time. Finally, add the butter, at room temperature.
- Beat the dough until smooth.
- Take the dough from the mixer and divide it into small 45gram portions, then shape them into small rolls.
- Put the rolls in a big rectangular oven tin, leaving a little space inbetween each one and bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°C for 30 minutes.