Sliced bread and cabbage
A delicious idea for a starter: crusty toasted white bread with garlic and boiled black cabbage.
|8 slices||Classico del Mastro Panettiere / Classic / Maestro Classic|
|2 tbsp||olive oil|
|salt and pepper|
|Cannellini beans to taste|
- Boil the black cabbage in salted water for around 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, toast the bread slices in the oven at 200°C for around five minutes.
- Once they are done rub them with garlic.
- Place the bread slices onto a plate and cover them with the red cabbage.
- Season with oil, salt and pepper.