Simple yoghurt cake
A simple recipe with few ingredients! All you need is flour, sugar, eggs, baking powder – and of course, fresh yoghurt.
|For the dough:|
|150 g||Mix C - Mix Pâtisserie|
|1 package||baking powder|
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease a round cake tin (Ø 26 cm) and dust with flour.
- Whip the egg whites to form soft peaks.
- In another bowl, beat the egg yolk with the sugar to form a creamy consistency, then add a pot of yoghurt, the sieved flour and the baking powder.
- Using a wooden spoon, slowly stir the mixture until you have an even consistency.
- Then slowly fold the whipped egg white into the mix.
- Pour the mixture into the cake tin and bake in the preheated oven. After 10 minutes, turn the heat down to 150°C and finish baking.