Short pastry with berries
Small tarts with mascarpone cream and fresh forest fruits…they don't just look great, they taste great too!
|For the dough:|
|250 g||Mix C - Mix Pâtisserie|
|125 g||butter, finely chopped|
|a little bit of||grated organic lemon peel|
|For the filling:|
|350 g||mascarpone cheese|
|350 g||ricotta cheese|
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C. Grease small tart tins and dust them with flour.
For the base:
- Mix the egg yolk with sugar until it forms a creamy consistency.
- Add the flour, soft cubed butter and the grated lemon zest, and quickly work everything to a smooth dough.
- Roll out the dough and fill the tart tins. Allow everything to rest in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Next prick the dough with a fork so that no bubbles form and bake in the middle of the oven for 15 minutes.
For the filling:
- Mix the egg yolk with the sugar until it forms a creamy consistency.
- Add the chilled mascarpone and then distribute the mascarpone cream over the cooled tart bases.
- Garnish the tarts with a variety of forest fruits.