Schmarrn (chopped pancake)
A homemade dish that is easy to prepare and truly tasty. Especially appetizing if you add apple pieces and raisins to the batter!
|For the dough:|
|120 g||Mix B - Bread-Mix|
|1 pinch/es of||salt|
|a little bit of||icing sugar|
- Mix the milk well with the sieved flour and salt, then add the whole egg and 1 egg yolk and stir everything vigorously.
- Next, slowly fold in the whipped egg white.
- Grease a non-stick frying pan, heat well and then add enough batter to the pan to cover the base.
- Bake the batter omelette on both sides until golden brown, then cut into pieces and dust with icing sugar.
- The ‘Schmarrn’ is delicious served with blackcurrant jam.
- Tip: Try adding sultanas or pieces of apple to the batter.