Tasty quiche is one of many things we have gained from French cuisine. In this recipe we have added vegetables for a bit of variety.
|For the dough:|
|240 g||Mix C - Mix Pâtisserie|
|1 pinch/es of||salt|
|80 g||low-fat quark|
|For the filling:|
|50 g||Parmesan cheese|
|a little bit of||salt and pepper|
Preparing the pastry:
- Work all the ingredients into a smooth dough. Leave to rest in the refrigerator for one hour.
- Roll out into a circle (on a well-floured work surface). Butter and flour the quiche tin.
- Place the pastry over the tin and cut off the overhang. Pierce all over with a fork, so that no bubbles form during baking.
Preparing the filling:
- Chop the vegetables finely. Depending on the vegetables chosen, blanch or sauté briefly.
- To make the savoury custard, beat all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Place the vegetables on the pastry, pour over the custard and then cook for approx. 35 mins in an oven preheated to 180°C.