Refined pleasure for fish-lovers’ palates
|150 g||smoked salmon|
|75 g||sour cream|
|75 g||crème fraîche|
|75 g||cream cheese|
|½ tbsp||horse-radish conserve|
|a little bit of||lemon juice|
|1 pinch/es of||salt|
|1 pinch/es of||pepper|
- Dip 6 chive stems very briefly in boiling water and immediately rinse in cold water. Leave to drain.
- Slice the rest of the chives in rolls.
- Stir together with crème fraîche and horseradish until smooth.
- Add lemon juice, some salt and pepper to taste (take care because smoked salmon is already salty).
- Spread half of the cream onto the wraps. Place salmon on top and spread the rest of the cream on the salmon.
- Roll up, cut into halves and wind a piece of chive around each half and tie up. Serve 3 half-wraps per portion.