Vanilla, cinnamon, and cloves will transform your kitchen in no time into an angel’s bakery…
|For the dough:|
|500 g||Mix C - Mix Pâtisserie|
|150 g||ground hazelnuts|
|20 g||baking powder|
|1 pinch/es of||salt|
|1 package||vanilla sugar|
- Preheat the oven to 175°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place the sieved flour into a mound on the work surface, make a well in the middle and place the eggs, hazelnuts, sugar, baking powder and spices.
- Knead the ingredients together until an even consistency forms.
- Next shape the dough into little rings.
- Distribute these across the baking tray and bake in the oven for approx. 15-25 minutes (depending on size) until golden brown.
- Makes approx. 50 rings.