Roasted Tomato Almond Pesto
This roasted tomato almond pesto is a delicious spread on bread and the perfect partner for pasta. It’s an excellent dip sauce for vegetables as well. This is one of those spreads you always should have in your fridge!
|5 tbsp||olive oil|
|a little bit of||black pepper|
|Pane casereccio ai semi / Pain campagnard aux graines / Landbrot Mehrkorn|
- Cut tomatoes in half.
- Set them on baking sheet. Set unpealed garlic cloves also on the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle 2 tbsp of olive oil on the tomatoes.
- Roast the tomatoes (200 degrees) for 15 minutes. Turn tomatoes around and take garlic cloves off the oven. Roast another 15 minutes.
- Peel the garlic cloves.
- Put all the ingredients into food processor and run until smooth.
- Serve with toasted bread and basil leaves.