Red wine cake
Is there anything as cozy as a glass of red wine in the evening? What about a chocolatey cake made with red wine! This comforting treat is sure to be your new favourite dessert dish.
|For the dough:|
|250 g||butter at room temperature|
|10 g||vanilla sugar|
|125 g||red wine|
|275 g||Mix C - Mix Pâtisserie|
|20 g||cocoa powder|
|10 g||baking powder|
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (top and bottom heat setting).
- Beat the butter, vanilla sugar and salt together until the mixture becomes frothy.
- Meanwhile add the flour, cocoa powder, cinnamon and baking powder.
- Fold in 2 eggs into the butter and stir well. Then stir the mixture for about 30 seconds at the highest level.
- Now submerge the remaining eggs and stir well. Then stir the mixture for about 30 seconds at the highest level.
- Add half of the rum and red wine.
- Add the remaining flour mixture and the remainder of rum and red wine. Mix slowly and then whip for about 2 minutes at the highest level.
- In the meantime grease the form with butter (do not spread with flour, it will dry out the crust.)
- Fill the batter in the mold and smooth it out.
- Bake the cake for 70 minutes. After 15 minutes, pick up the moldand cut with a wet knife in the middle and bake to the end.
- After baking, take the cake out of the mold and allow to cool on a wire rack.
- If desired, it can be covered with chocolate.