Red Fruit Cheesecake
A delicious creamy and fluffy cheesecake with a gluten free Maria biscuits base, a red fruit topping with a touch of dark chocolate! Recipe created by Mariane Torraga Bruno dos Santos.
|For the syrup:|
|400 g||forest fruits, frozen|
|juice of a half lemon|
|For the base / bottom:|
|For the filling:|
|300 g||cream cheese|
|1 can||condensed milk|
|1 cup||crème Chantilly|
|1 package||powder gelatin|
|1 tsp||vanilla essence|
|For the decoration:|
|12||Biscotti con Cioccolato|
|to taste||fresh berries|
|to taste||mint leaves|
- Put the frozen fruit and sugar in a pot over medium heat and stir for around 20 minutes until a syrup forms.
- Turn off the heat, stir in the lemon juice and set aside for assembly.
- Grind the biscuits in a food processer and add the butter.
- Beat the mixture until it is smooth.
- Remove from the processor and line a circular baking pan with a detachable base (around 20 cm diameter) with the mixture.
- Put in the pre-heated oven (180°C) for around 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and set aside for assembly.
- In a mixer, beat the cream cheese until the texture becomes creamy.
- Add the condensed milk and Chantilly. Beat to mix.
- Next, add the powder gelatine and vanilla essence.
- Beat lightly until aerated and smooth.
- Turn off the beater and set aside for assembly.
- Distribute the biscuits on the side of the baking pan with the base previously baked.
- Distribute the filling on top of the base and delicately smooth it.
- Pour on the syrup.
- Place the mixture in the refrigerator for about 6 hours until firm.
- Remove from the refrigerator and decorate with the red fruits and mint leaves. Serve.