A fruity greeting from the forest! Delicate Savoiardi, fresh raspberries and creamy custard make this dessert a pleasure!
|250 g||mascarpone cheese|
|30 ml||white dessert wine|
|30 ml||sugar water|
- Beat the egg whites until stiff, mix together the mascarpone and sugar, and carefully fold under the beaten egg whites.
- Break up the Savoiardi coarsely and place them in 4 custard cups.
- Wet the biscuits with the wine or the sugar water, then pour a layer of the crème and a layer of the raspberries into each cup.
- In the same manner, repeat the process with additional layers until all the ingredients have been used up.
- Chill for several hours in the refrigerator before serving.