A new take on the famous Italian dessert: classic Savoiardi biscuits and delicious mascarpone cream finished with sweet aromatic raspberries and delicious chocolate shavings bring some fruity, sweet variety to your table!
|2||leaves of gelatine|
|250 g||mascarpone cheese|
|250 g||low-fat ricotta cheese|
|bourbon vanilla sugar|
|100 g||chocolate flakes|
- Place a layer of Savoiardi in an oven dish.
- Put some of the raspberries aside for decoration and purée the others.
- Dissolve the gelatine and mix with the raspberry mash and place it on the Savoiardi.
- Mix together the mascarpone, low-fat quark, sugar and vanilla bean.
- Beat the cream until it forms stiff peaks and fold into the mixture together with 70 g of chopped chocolate.
- Pour the crème on the raspberries. Allow to chill for 3 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with the remaining raspberries and chopped chocolate before serving.