Pumpkin Soup with Bread
A lovely bowl of steaming hot creamy pumpkin soup – we are ready for autumn!
|6||Ciabattine / Ciabatta|
|1 kg||butternut pumpkin|
|3 tbsp||olive oil|
|1 pinch/es of||salt|
|1 l||vegetable stock|
|2 tbsp||white wine vinegar|
|1 pinch/es of||nutmeg|
- Heat the oven to 200°C.
- Cut the butternut pumpkin into slices. Remove the seeds.
- Sprinkle the pumpkin slices with some olive oil and season with salt.
- Roast the pumpkin for 20-30 minutes.
- Place the roasted pumpkin, vegetable stock and garlic in a pot.
- Bring it to simmer and cook for 15 minutes.
- Add the cream.
- Season with vinegar, nutmeg and salt.
- Process with a hand-held blender until very smooth.