A recipe for kids! Flour, butter, milk, eggs and... right into the oven!
|For the dough:|
|220 g||Mix C - Mix Pâtisserie|
|125 g||butter at room temperature|
|8 g||baking powder|
- Allow the ingredients to come to room temperature and preheat the oven to the appropriate temperature as shown below.
- Beat the butter until creamy. Add half of the sugar and cream together for approx. 2 minutes until well mixed.
- Add the egg yolk, baking powder and milk and whisk them together.
- Beat together the egg white with the remaining sugar until peaks are formed and add to the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a greased and floured springform tin and bake in a preheated oven at 180°C/gas mark 4 for approx. 50 minutes.
- Top with icing, jam or fresh fruit as desired.
Tip: To make a chocolate cake, add 2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder to the dough.