A delicious potato casserole seasoned with cheese and nutmeg: a wonderful side dish which, when served with a bowl of salad, becomes a main course!
|50 g||Fontina cheese|
- Peel and dice the potatoes and place them in a casserole.
- Add one tablespoon salt and cover with cold water.
- Heat and cook until the potatoes are soft.
- Drain and push through a potato press directly into a bowl containing the cold milk.
- Mix the ingredients and add the egg yolk, grated cheese and flour.
- Season with salt, a little pepper, and nutmeg. Beat the egg whites until stiff and fold in.
- Pour the mixture into a greased heat-resistant baking tin.
- Form several peaks with a spoon or make patterns with a fork on the surface.