These crisp, golden brown croquettes are perfect as a side dish for lots of different dishes. Season them however you like.
|50 g||Paniermehl - Breadcrumbs|
|50 g||Parmesan cheese|
|a little bit of||salt and pepper|
|a little bit of||nutmeg|
|a little bit of||oil|
- Boil the potatoes in their jackets, peel them, and mash with a potato masher.
- Add the eggs, cheese, chopped Italian parsley, flour, salt, and pepper.
- Work the ingredients into a smooth, firm mixture vigorously until it is smooth and creamy, adding extra flour as necessary.
- With flour-coated hands, from small oval balls and roll them in the bread crumbs.
- Set aside the potato fingers for about 5 minutes, then fry in hot oil until golden brown.