Fresh vegetables with rice and mouthwatering dressing. Naturally gluten free Poke bowl for the win!
|a little bit of||broccoli|
|1 handful||salad sprouts|
|1 handful||cherry tomatoes|
|1 handful||coriander leaves|
|For the sauce:|
|45 ml||gluten free soya sauce|
|15 ml||rice vinegar|
|1 tsp||ginger, ground|
- Cook the rice in boiling water.
- Cut or slice the vegetables
- Mix all the ingredients for the sauce.
- When the rice is ready, divide it in two bowls and make a little hole in the middle.
- Add a tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- Cover the rice with vegetables of your choice.
- Serve it with sauce.