Are you ready for a tasty breakfast? Try our essential crêpe recipe.
|250 g||Mix it! Universal|
|1 pinch/es of||salt|
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour and salt.
- Lightly mix the eggs and put them with the flour.
- Gradually whisk in the milk.
- Cover and let rest in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Heat a medium-sized skillet or crêpe pan over medium heat.
- Grease pan with a small amount of butter applied with a brush or a paper towel.
- With a serving spoon take the mix and put into hot pan.
- Tilting the pan so that bottom surface is evenly coated.
- Cook 1 minute on a side, over medium heat.
- Serve hot with fruit, chocolate, honey …