Pizza with potatoes
A crispy pizza with thin potato slices, mozzarella and anchovy fillets.
|300 g||Mix B - Bread-Mix|
|5 g||dry yeast|
|10 g||fresh yeast|
|250 ml||lukewarm water|
|1 tbsp||olive oil|
|150 g||Mozzarella cheese|
|2-3||anchovy fillets in oil|
|a little bit of||salt|
- Mix the flour together well with the yeast, add the water and oil, and knead well. (If using fresh yeast, dissolve it first in the lukewarm water.
- If using dried yeast, mix it well with the flour.)
- Put the dough on a greased baking tray and leave to rise in a warm place for about one hour.
- Peel the raw potatoes, cut them into very thin slices, and distribute them over the dough along with the mozzarella cheese that has been cut into cubes and pieces of the anchovy fillets.
- Sprinkle oregano, salt, and a little oil over it.
- Bake in a preheated oven.