Pizza or bread
Pizza or bread: two recipes, just one dough!
|150 g||Mix B - Bread-Mix|
|5 g||fresh yeast|
|120 ml||lukewarm water|
|1 tbsp||olive oil|
|4 tbsp||tomato puree|
|125 g||Mozzarella cheese|
|a little bit of||salt to taste|
|a little bit of||oregano|
- Dissolve the fresh yeast in lukewarm water (setting a little water aside). Add the sifted flour and knead.
- Dissolve the salt in the remaining water, and add it to the mixture. Finally add a little olive oil and continue to knead.
- Make the dough into a ball and let it rise in a warm damp place for about 30 minutes. When the dough has doubled in volume, roll it out with a rolling pin, then place it on a baking sheet covered with oven parchment.
- Spread it with the tomato sauce, sprinkle it with diced mozzarella and add the condiments of your choice.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200° C for about 30 minutes.
- shape the dough into a loaf. Put it on a baking sheet covered with oven parchment and let it rise in a warm damp place for about 30 minutes.
- When it has doubled in size, bake it in a pre-heated oven at 200° C for about 30 minutes.