BOOM! Everyone loves these cheesy gluten free pizza bombs!
|For the dough:|
|5 g||dry yeast|
|1 tbsp||olive oil|
|150 g||Mix B - Bread-Mix|
|For the filling:|
|100 g||tomato pulp|
|100 g||Mozzarella cheese|
|50 g||Parma ham|
- Put the flour into a bowl.
- Stir in the yeast and salt.
- Pour in the water and olive oil.
- Knead for 5 minutes until smooth. Cover with a tea towel and set aside.
- Rise the dough until it has doubled in size.
- Heat the oven to 200°C.
- Divide the dough into 12 equal-sized pieces on a flour-dusted surface.
- Spread the dough from the center of the dough to the edges to create a rounded crust (diameter: 6-8 cm). Do not make the crust too thin. Otherwise, the bombs will explode in the oven.
- Place the crusts in mini muffin tin holes.
- Fill with tomato pulp, cheese and ham.
- Pinch the edges of the crust in the middle gently to close the bomb.
- Bake the pizza bombs for approx. 15 minutes.
- Add basil leaves before serving.