Pipe with olives, ricotta and cherry tomatoes
A Sardinian speciality that you just have to try.
|175 g||cherry tomatoes|
|50 g||pitted black olives|
|a little bit of||olive oil|
|to taste||salt and pepper|
|50 g||sheep's milk ricotta|
|50 g||goat's milk ricotta cheese|
- Place the chopped shallot and oil in a pan.
- Add the sliced olives and sliced cherry tomatoes.
- Cook over a low heat for about five minutes, add salt and pepper, remove from the hob.
- Cook the pasta in amply salted water, strain and add to the pan with the sauce.
- Cut the ricotta into small pieces and carefully fold in.