Penne with pesto and cherry tomatoes
A dish of gluten free pasta that is ready in 30 minutes!
|to taste||basil leaves|
|For the sauce:|
|6 cups||basil leaves|
|1/2 cup||extra virgin olive oil|
|1/2 cup||Parmesan cheese, grated|
|1||clove of garlic|
|4 tbsp||Brazil nuts|
- Whiz the rinsed basil leaves, Brazil nuts and half the cheese in the kitchen robot.
- Add the garlic and half the oil while continuing to blend the ingredients, until the sauce is smooth and creamy.
- Add the remaining oil and cheese in small doses. Salt to taste.
- Cook the pasta in boiling water for 9-11 minutes, then drain and set aside.
- Transfer the pesto from the robot to a frying pan and warm over low heat.
- Add the pasta and toss to cover it well with the sauce.
- Decorate with the cherry tomatoes cut in half and whole basil leaves.