Feel like a fruity dessert? We have a great recipe for you here: with smooth cream cheese and chopped almonds!
|80 g||Bisc' Or|
|60 g||raw cane sugar|
|200 g||cream cheese|
- Peel and quarter the peaches, remove the stones, and cook together with the sugar in a pot over low heat for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from the pot and allow liquid to lightly caramelise.
- Place the peaches in a mixer along with the mascarpone and add the crumbled Schär Bisc'Or biscuits and chopped almonds.
- Pour the crème into four small custard cups and pour the caramelized liquid over the top.
- Allow to chill for approximately an hour in the refrigerator before serving.