Pasta Salad with beans
Pasta salad is a versatile dish that works for any occasion. For a light lunch, serve cold pasta with your favorite veggies. For something heartier, add chicken to make a healthy, nourishing meal.
|250 g||kidney beans|
|4 large||pickled gherkins|
|200 g||chicken fillet|
|2 tbsp||unsweetened yoghurt|
|1 tbsp||chopped chives|
|1 tbsp||canola oil|
|1 tbsp||coconut oil|
|For the chicken:|
|1 pinch/es of||salt and pepper|
- Cook the pasta following the instructions on the packet and allow to cool.
- In the meantime, wash the chicken breast, cut into cubes, put in a bowl and season with olive oil and aromatic herbs.
- Heat a pan and cook the meat over a high flame, then allow to cool.
- Dice the pickles. Peel the tomato and cut in big pieces.
- Drain the beans and corn. Mix all the ingredients together and season with salt and black pepper.