Pasta with prawns
A delicious casserole made from pasta, tomatoes, prawns, and tender strips of smoked salmon!
|250 g||prawns cooked and shelled|
|100 g||smoked salmon|
|800 g||peeled tomatoes|
|300 g||quark (cheese from pasteurized cow's milk)|
|6||pitted black olives|
|2 tbsp||olive oil|
|1 tsp||parsley, chopped|
|salt and pepper|
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packet, then drain and quickly rinse unde cold running water.
- Heat the oil in a pot and cook the tomatoes for about 10 minutes.
- A few minutes, before removing from the heat, add the praws, the salmon, cut into thin strips, the olives, cut up small, and the parsley.
- Then season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour a thin layer of sauce in a buttered ovenproof dish.
- Top with a layer of Pasta, cover with another layer of pasta with the sauce, the ricotta, and a few dollops of ricotta.
- Continue layering thus until all of the ingredients are used up, topping the last layer of pasta with the sauce, the ricotta, and a few flakes of butter.
- Bake in an oven preheated at 200°C for about 15-20 minutes.