Panini Rolls with avocado and celery chutney
Hipster: a sandwich that you can call anything but conventional
|For the bread:|
|30 g||ripe avocado|
|25 g||cottage cheese|
|1 tsp||olive oil|
|½ tsp||lime juice|
|a little bit of||lime zest|
|For the sauce:|
|½||red bell pepper|
|½ tsp||white mustard seeds|
|1 pinch/es of||salt and pepper|
Preparing the chutney:
- Rinse the celery, clean it and cut into small cubes. Finely dice the shallots, remove the seeds of the pepper and cut into thin rings.
- Blanch mustard seeds briefly in boiling water, passing them through a sieve and cooling them with cold water. Let them drain well.
- Caramelize the sugar in a saucepan. Dilute with vinegar and 1 tablespoon of water and cook until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add the celery, shallots and chilli and cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes, until it has a syrupy consistency.
- Towards the end of the cooking time, stir the mustard seeds into the chutney and season with salt and pepper.
- If stored in screw-top glass containers in the refrigerator, the chutney can keep for about 3 months.
Preparing the bread:
- Bake the Panini Rolls following instructions on the package for about 10 minutes in the oven at about 200° C.
- Cut the avocado in half, remove the pit and take out the pulp with a spoon. Cut the avocado into slices and place in a bowl with lime juice and zest.
- Then cut the hot bread horizontally, fill a half with avocado, cottage cheese and watercress and serve with chutney.
- Season with a little olive oil and pepper and cover with the other half of the bread.