Naturally gluten free Pad Thai recipe takes you to the paradise without flying!
|200 g||rice noodles|
|100 g||firm tofu|
|1 handful||vegetables according to taste|
|For the sauce:|
|100 ml||Tamarind sauce|
|60 ml||fish sauce|
|100 ml||palm sugar|
- Soak rice noodles in cold water for 2 hours or overnight in the fridge.
- Mix all the sauce ingredients in a saucepan. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Heat the olive oil in a large, deep skillet. Add the peeled and chopped onion and garlic. Cook about 5 minutes (medium heat).
- Add the tofu, sliced chicken breasts and vegetables. Cook for a few minutes (high heat).
- Add the drained noodles and sauce. Mix well and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Serve with fresh coriander, chili slices, peanuts and lime wedges.