Overnight Oats with Berries
Overnight oats are super easy to prepare and a delicious way to get your day off on the right foot!
|100 g||Fruit Müsli|
|80 g||gluten free oats|
|200 g||greek yogurt|
|100 ml||apple juice|
- Peel and grate the apple.
- Add the yoghurt and juice. Stir with a spoon to combine.
- Add the müsli and oat flakes. Stir well.
- Drop some blueberries in the bottom of the jar or glass.
- Cover with müsli mix.
- Cover with a lid or plastic wrap.
- Set in the fridge overnight or for at least 3 hours.
- Garnish with blueberries and edible flowers.