Onion Rings with Dip Sauce
Delicious and irrisistable crispy! These gluten free onion rings with some spicy chili mayonnaise are a classic fingerfood. Ones you pop, you can’t stop!
|100 g||Mix B - Bread-Mix|
|200 ml||mineral water|
|50 g||Paniermehl - Breadcrumbs|
|50 g||bread crumbs|
|1/2 tsp||smoked paprika|
|500 ml||sunflower oil|
|500 ml||rapeseed oil|
|1 tsp||chili sauce|
- Peel onions.
- Cut them into ½ cm slices.
- Separate onion slices into rings.
- Pour 1 tb(sp) of flour over onion rings and mix until all the rings are covered with flour.
- Whisk egg white until white and smooth.
- Add mineral water
- Mix remaining flour with other dry ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients to egg white and water mix. Whisk until smooth batter.
- Heat the oil to 180 degrees.
- Dip the onion rings into the batter and fry for few minutes both sides until golden brown.
- Mix mayonnaise and chili sauce.
- Serve onion rings immediately with chili mayonnaise.
- If you want to make onion rings ahead, warm them up in the oven (100 degrees) for 10 minutes.