One-pot pasta is a real one-pot wonder! It is super easy and delicious!
|1||clove of garlic|
|2 tbsp||olive oil|
|400 g||tomato pulp|
|1 1/2 tbsp||salt|
|1 tbsp||balsamic vinegar|
|1 handful||Parmesan cheese, grated|
|1 handful||basil leaves|
|100 g||smoked bacon|
- Chop the onion and garlic clove.
- Heat the oil in a pot. Cook the onion and garlic for a few minutes.
- Add the tomato pulp, water, salt and pasta. Mix.
- Let cook for 10-12 minutes. Stir occasionally to make sure the pasta is cooked evenly.
- Season with balsamic vinegar and sugar.
- Serve immediately with grated parmesan cheese, herbs and crispy fried pancetta.