Olive bread rolls
Do you ever fancy making delicate homemade olive bread rolls? Nothing could be easier! With our Bread Mix you too can bake delicious bread rolls in a jiffy. Not even an expert baker could be faster than you!
|280 g||Mix B - Bread-Mix|
|10 g||dried yeast|
|20 g||fresh yeast|
|4 tbsp||olive oil|
|250 ml||lukewarm water|
|½ tsp||ground psyllium seed husks (fiber-husk)|
|For the garnish:|
|1 handful||pitted olives|
- Put the flour, salt and the psyllium seed husk in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Dissolve the yeast (dry or fresh) in lukewarm water.
- Add the water with the yeast to the flour mix along with the egg yolk and the olive oil. Blend well until smooth.
- Place the dough onto a floured surface and divide into equally-sized pieces.
- Lightly flour your hands, shape the rolls and score the surface as you desire.
- Cover the bread rolls with a damp tea towel and leave to rise for around 35 minutes.
- Cook the rolls in a preheated oven at 180°C (top and bottom oven, mid-shelf) for 20-25 minutes.