Sweet treats made of delicious walnut and honey pastry. You’ll go mad for them!
|For the dough:|
|180 g||Mix C - Mix Pâtisserie|
|2 g||baking powder|
|a little bit of||lemon extract|
|a little bit of||vanilla flavour|
|For the topping:|
|2 packages||vanilla sugar|
|400 g||ground hazelnuts|
|4 tbsp||apricot jam|
|For the glaze / icing:|
- Preheat the oven to 160°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Form a mound on the work surface with the sieved flour and baking powder then work in the egg, butter, sugar and vanilla sugar making it into a smooth, firm dough.
- Allow the dough to chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Warm the sugar, water and vanilla sugar in a small pan.
- As soon as the sugar begins to caramelise, add the hazelnuts and honey and stir.
- Allow to cool.
- Remove the dough from the refrigerator and roll out into a square shape of ½ cm thick.
- Place the dough on the baking tray.
- Brush the surface with jam and then cover with an even layer of the hazelnut spread.
- Next cover it with a layer of baking paper. Bake in the oven for approx. 15-20 minutes.
- Once the dough has cooled, cut it into several squares and then cut each square into two triangles.
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie. Dip the corners of the triangles in the melted chocolate and allow to set.