Sweet stars with lots of almonds and hazel nuts – they taste twice as good with a lemon-sugar glaze!
|For the dough:|
|1 tbsp||lemon juice|
|135 g||Mix C - Mix Pâtisserie|
|125 g||ground almonds|
|125 g||ground hazelnuts|
|50 g||candied citron|
|1 tsp||cinnamon, ground|
|1 knife tip||baking powder|
- Preheat the oven to 175°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Using an electric mixer on the highest setting, beat the sugar and eggs for 5 minutes until it forms a foamy consistency.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and slowly add them to the sugar and egg mixture. Knead everything until a smooth dough forms.
- Roll the dough out on a work surface dusted with Mix C and cut out star shapes.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- While still warm, brush the stars with a glaze of icing sugar and lemon juice (150 g icing sugar, 2-3 tbsp lemon juice).