No Bake Chocolate Raspberry Tart
The taste of chocolate combined with the smell of raspberries for a delicious result.
|For the base / bottom:|
|165 g||Chocolate O's|
|For the filling:|
|200 g||dark chocolate|
|250 ml||whipping cream|
|to taste||fresh berries|
- Crush the Chocolate O’s in a food processor.
- Melt the butter and mix.
- Use loose bottom cake tin (diameter: 18–20 cm). Press the biscuits into base and banks of the cake tin.
- Put the tin into fridge.
- Combine sugar, eggs and water in a large heatproof bowl.
- Se it over a saucepan or pot filled with 2 cm of simmering water. Do not let bowl touch water!
- Beat the egg mixture with electric mixer until the mixture is thick and it catches up heat of 75°. This will take about 8 minutes.
- Remove the bowl from the heat and continue to beat the egg mixture until it’s cooled at room temperature (about 6–8 minutes)
- Melt the chocolate and butter for filling.
- Whip the cream.
- Mix egg mixture, whipped cream and melted chocolate and butter.
- Pour filling over the bottom.
- Cover and put the cake into the fridge for 4 hours or over night.
- Add the raspberries and decorate with edible flowers.