Mushroom gluten free pizza is perfect to eat to lunch or to dinner. At any time it is a perfect meal. Try doing it at home.
|350 g||Mix B - Bread-Mix|
|10 g||extra virgin olive oil|
|5 g||dry yeast|
|For the garnish:|
|to taste||tomato sauce|
|to taste||Mozzarella cheese|
|to taste||pitted olives|
- Pour the flour into a bowl. Dissolve the dry yeast in warm water and mix it with the sugar.
- Leave the yeast to work for a few minutes, until the foam has formed on the surface.
- Pour the ingredients into the planetary mixer and knead for 10 minutes.
- At the end add the salt, knead a little more and form a ball with the dough that you will put in a leavened bowl.
- Let the covered bowl rise for 2 hours. When spreading the dough, wet your hands and then grease them with a spoonful of oil, it will help you to not stick the dough to your hands.
- Divide the dough into two parts. Roll out the pizza with your fingertips (0,5cm). Be careful! Do not crush the edge, so you will have a perfect pizza crust.
- Garnish the soft pizza with tomato and bake in a preheated oven at 230 ° for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven garnish with mozzarella. Bake for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh mushrooms, parsley and olives.