Multigrain bread made with a food processor
Who does not love a new gluten-free bread recipe, practical and delicious as this one? By Chef Melissa Santos.
|170 g||natural low-fat yogurt|
|85 ml||canola oil|
|1 pinch/es of||salt|
|1 pinch/es of||sugar|
|170 g||Mix B - Bread-Mix|
|1 tbsp||chia seeds|
|1 tbsp||golden linseed|
|1 tbsp||sesame seeds|
|1 tbsp||sunflower seeds|
|1 tbsp||pumpkin seeds|
|1 tbsp||baking powder|
|to taste||golden linseed|
- Pre-heat the oven at 180°C. Grease a rectangular 25 x 12cm tin with canola oil.
- Put the yogurt, oil, eggs, salt and sugar in the mixer or beater.
- Beat for five minutes until the dough is smooth.
- Next, add the Mix Pan Schär, the seeds and the baking powder.
- Put in a tin and sprinkle golden linseed over it.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for approximately 40 minutes.
- Tip: You can substitute the natural skimmed yogurt with coconut milk.