Wholesome and delicious home-made bread!
|1 cup||Mix B - Bread-Mix|
|2 tbsp||linseed flour|
|1/2 tsp||xanthan gum|
|1 ½ tsp||chia seeds|
|1 ½ tsp||flax seeds|
|1 ½ tsp ,||sesame seeds|
|1/2 tsp||pumpkin seed|
|1/2 cup||lukewarm water|
|1 tsp||fresh yeast|
|2 tbsp||brown sugar|
|1 tsp||apple vinegar|
|1 tbsp||sunflower oil|
- Prepare your starter by mixing the warm water, leaven and sugar in a glass or bowl. Let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Mix all the dry ingredients (Bread Mix, linseed flour, xanthan and salt) together.
- Beat the egg, egg white, oil and vinegar together.
- Add the starter and the dry ingredients. Mix together for approx. 2 minutes until the dough is smooth and uniform.
- Add the seeds and mix them in uniformly.
- Put the dough into a small bread or plum cake form that has been buttered and dusted with gluten-free flour.
- Let it rise until the dough has doubled in volume.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 28 minutes.