Muffins with cheese and bacon
Happiness is freshly baked gluten free muffins with cheese and bacon.
|50 g||Emmental cheese, grated|
|180 g||Mix B - Bread-Mix|
|2 tsp||baking powder|
|150 g||crème fraîche|
|50 ml||olive oil|
- Set the oven to 200°.
- Cook the chopped bacon and onion in a pan until th eshallot is tender and the bacon is little bit crispy.
- Chop parsley leaves and grate the cheese.
- Mix all dry ingredients, grated cheese, parsley and bacon shallot mix.
- Mix all wet ingredients.
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Pour the dough to muffin baking tin.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes.
- Serve when still hot and fluffy.