|500 g||Mix B - Bread-Mix|
|10 g||dried yeast|
|20 g||chopped hazelnuts|
|20 g||coarsely ground sunflower seeds|
|20 g||flaxseed (coarsely ground or whole)|
|2 tsp||sesame seeds|
- Put the flour and yeast into a bowl and mix well. Add the softened margarine, sugar, egg whites, milk and water and knead briefly.
- Combine all the other ingredients and work until the dough is smooth.
- With wet or floured hands, shape the dough into a loaf, lightly flatten it and lay it on a baking sheet covered with oven parchment.
- Cover the bread with a damp cloth and let rise in a warm place, until the volume has doubled.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 45 min at 200° C. (400° F. / Gas mark 6).