Would you like to try a new sauce with fish or meat? How’s this one? A spicy sauce made from herbs, lemon juice and cream.
|2-3 drops||lemon juice|
- Melt some butter in a casserole, add the flour and milk, and mix well.
- After a few minutes, place the casserole in a bain marie (double boiler).
- Gradually, add the egg yolk and a few pieces of butter.
- Then mix in the remaining butter and stir forcefully until it forms a smooth mixture.
- Add some thyme or marjoram and the liquid cream and lemon juice.
- Carefully blend and pour into a sauce boat (gravy boat).
- Serve with fish or boiled meat.