A recipe that all Brazilian nationals love in an incredible gluten free version and full of flavour. Easy to serve at every party!
|1 3/4 cups||Mix B - Bread-Mix|
|1 1/2 cups||water|
|1 pinch/es of||salt|
- In a pan, boil the water with the butter, salt and sugar.
- Add the flour a little at a time and stir constantly, until the dough dries and comes away easily from the pan.
- Turn off the heat, remove the dough from the pan and mix it with your hands on a kitchen countertop until smooth.
- Put the dough in a piping bag with a big open round tip to shape the churros and cut with scissors.
- In a pan with hot oil, fry the churros until golden brown, and then pass in the mixture of sugar and cinnamon.
- Serve with a jar of caramel or chocolate.