Mini bread rolls
An easy and delicious gluten free bread recipe that appeals to all ages!
|250 g||Mix B - Bread-Mix|
|5 g||dry yeast|
|200 ml||lukewarm water|
|milk for brushing|
|1 tbsp||sunflower seeds|
- Mix the flour well with the yeast.
- Add the oil and water and work all the ingredients until the dough is smooth.
- With wet hands, divide the dough in 6 small balls and shape the mini rolls and smooth them slightly.
- Brush with a little bit of milk or water, and sprinkle with sesame seeds, etc.
- Cover with a damp cloth and let rise in a warm place until it doubles its size.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°C for aproximately 40 min.