Quick and easy gluten free millionaires shortbread made in a matter of minutes with Schär Bisc' Or biscuits.
|1 package||Bisc' Or|
|100 g||milk chocolate|
|100 g||tinned caramel|
|50 g||white chocolate|
- Spread a layer of caramel onto the Bisc' Or shortbread
- Cool in the fridge for 20 minutes
- Cover the caramel with melted milk chocolate.
- Once the milk chocolate coating is on, pipe a thin drizzle of white chocolate ontop with white and drag with a skewer to make a pattern.
- Allow to set in the fridge for 1 hour.