A fine bread with lots of fresh milk. Try it out!
|500 g||Mix B - Bread-Mix|
|15 g||fresh yeast|
|7 g||dry yeast|
|1 to taste||salt|
|250 g||quark (cheese from pasteurized cow's milk)|
|250 g||ricotta cheese|
|1 pinch/es of||sugar|
- Make a pile of the flour on a pastryboard, and make a depression in the middle.
- In this hollow, add the yeast (Dissolve fresh yeast in lukewarm water or mix dry yeast well with the flour), the milk, the margarine, the salt, the ricotta cheese, and the egg.
- Mix together well and slowly fold in the flour mix. Knead the mixture until a smooth and homogeneous dough is formed.
- Divide the dough into two portions (approximately 430 gr. / 15 oz. each) and form firm, slightly elongated loaves.
- Place the loaves on a baking tray that has been covered with greaseproof paper (wax paper) and allow to rise in a warm location (env. 30 min).
- The dough should approximately double in volume. Bake in a preheated oven.
- In order for sufficient steam to form during baking, a heat-resistant container filled with water can be placed on the floor of the oven.
- If you like, you could also soak some raisins in milk and add to the dough.