Fiery Mexican Chicken Burger
Gluten free chicken burgers made with a delicious blend of spices, served in a toasted hamburger bun with an avocado dip.
|1 (deseeded)||red chilli|
|1 tsp||chili powder|
|1 tsp||paprika powder|
|2 tbsp||olive oil|
|1 tsp||parsley, chopped|
|to taste||salt and pepper|
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Mix together the olive oil, honey, paprika, chilli powder and parsley before smothering over the chicken breast.
- Season with salt and pepper before placing on the BBQ and cook on either side until no longer pink.
- Alternatively cook in the oven according to pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, finely chop the red onion and chilli before mashing with the avocados.
- Season with salt, pepper and juice from the lime.
- To assemble the bun, add a layer of guacamole, place on the chicken breast and top with cheese.
Note: if you would like a crispy bun, place in the oven on 180°c for 3-5 minutes.