This meat croquette recipe is ideal to serve as a starter or as a side dish with your favorite bowl of soup.
|For the croquettes:|
|100 g||Mix it! Universal|
|1 tbsp||melted butter|
|1 pinch/es of||salt|
|200 g||Paniermehl - Breadcrumbs|
|For the filling:|
|1||clove of garlic|
|a little bit of||oil|
|1 pinch/es of||salt and pepper|
|100 g||minced pork|
|100 g||minced beef|
|1 l||frying oil|
For the croquettes:
- Mix the flour, eggs, butter, milk and salt until smooth.
- Heat a non-stick pan on the stove and pour in some of the batter. Spread evenly in a circular motion.
- Repeat this for about 12 times, until the batter is finished and you have a stack of “crepes”.
For the filling:
- Chop the onion into small pieces and put in a separate pan together with the minced garlic clove. Add the oil, salt and pepper and leave for 2-3min.
- Mix in the minced pork and beef and combine until cooked.
- Once cooked, leave to cool for about 15min.
- Place some of the meat mixture in the center of a “crepe” and roll it in.
To finish the croquettes:
- Dip the roll into the beaten eggs and then into the breadcrumbs.
- Repeat this for every roll.
- Once ready, place the croquettes into the freezer for about 15-30minutes.
- In a new pot, bring the oil to boiling temperature.
- Deep fry the rolls and serve. Enjoy!